a. The Editing Procedure
1. Captured content will be uploaded, edited and composited, based on the agreed style of the Client.
2. All shots will be colour graded and matched to be consistent within the piece. All audio will also be levelled and cleaned as necessary.
3. Agreed title sequences, credits and graphics (including logos) will be collated and then applied as required.
4. The finished video / series of photographs will be encoded to an agreed format and shared with the Client for review.
5. One cycle of changes to the sequence is included within the contract, the scope of which will be mutually agreed. The sequence will then be re-edited and re-encoded for approval by the Client.
6. The final content will be uploaded in the required format to the Client’s chosen destination.
On completion of the above we will send the final invoice for the outstanding balance.
c. Social Sharing and Blog Post
After each project is complete and with the Client’s agreement, an article is written which will include a sample of the content created. This is shared on the TODDCS blog and social feeds, linking back to the Client’s site, as appropriate.
We are proud to report that our work is generated via a significant number of referrals. We always aim to ensure that every job we complete leads to a successful relationship and future collaboration with the Client.
Ready to get more in depth about your project?